Monday, January 7, 2013

Universe is Waiting

Master.
Take me to your care.
And we will live there.
Where books will feed our minds,
And sunsets will be our preludes to the night.
Where candlelight
And midnight stands
Are usual
As we stretch and breathe,
Stretch and breathe,
Stretch to see,
Far
Inside.
I am tired now
With weary eyes,
But I see your face in the distant light..
Continuing..
On foot..
Continuing to you.

Knowing, I will not have to continue
This journey always on my own.
You are bright in the distance.
Like an Angel, waiting,
Waiting for me to arrive to you..
And I, no fool...
I see you...

Awaiting the warm stream of love that will flow through,
And how we will share
Until the universe is cracked open
Between us two:

A Golden Pool of light!
As Love.
As Purity. And Calmness..
Serenity...
And breathing.

It is easy with you..
Ever gripping my body to your chest,
Arms sheltering and protects-
The world out there, a magical territory between us two,
Because we never stop dreaming.
Sunsets and boats will be our get away..
Retreats..
And peace..
Everything easy...
Even, when it's not...

Because I know your love is warm, like soft pink hues that engulf..

You taking me ever to places beyond us,
Supporting OUR dream...OUR vision..
Individually,
And collectively...

As you become Great,
And I become Great next to you...

As we descend and arise every night..
To our calm within..
Breathing, stretching, by candle-light...
This time...
You reminding me
Of the things I've forgotten of home!

And I, like a child to your words,
Lost in the stories of your teaching...

I love you. My Master. Keeping me..
For you..
Until the day,
We meet again.

Knowing,
You are mine...
Face unmet.

Loving, as our life takes flight,
The day you finally take me under your wing,
Sheltering,
My heart finally...

For as you love me,
I will be perfectly lost in you...
And Master...

That is all
I
Can ask!

So here is to the day, my Love, when we meet. And I will bow to kiss your feet,
And I already see you raising me chin high,
You to kiss me...
For to you,
We have always
Been equals.
And so let my Love be...

I know I will see you a day soon enough.
This is enough,
For now.






No comments:

Post a Comment