Saturday, January 5, 2013

Prologue to: Soul Channelings Dialogue 1

To All My "Baby's"/Shiva's Wrath

I have been here for you.
I have stayed here for you.
I have loved you, and loved you deep, often,
Til there was nothing left of me.

For your tongues have been fierce, your bite, penetrating..

I watched you, the many of you,
Stand before me,
And slam me!
Stand before me, and derail my flight...
Rather chain my ankles down...
Whipping, slashing,
With words cutting,
Never knowing, and ever blaming
The outside world,
For your pains, your tragedies..
Ever taking it out on the person who would love you
Despite your adversities...
I, silly wounded me,
Never learning how to be treated..
Standing there,
Taking it,
Taking it,
Til I'm on my knees, heaving...
Til my screaming throat is bleeding from pleading..

You think I'm exaggerating??
Ha!
I wish it were true,
For all the swollen back-hands I took,
Words worse than any strike...

I would never wish what you put me through on you...
Ha, or would I?

Sycophants..
Psychopaths..
Turned and twisted to make the fault of a simple fawn so innocent,
My only fault,
Loving the gun pointed at me.
Too innocent to know,
It's not me.

And You..YOU ALL,
Too disconnected to cry
When the shot is fired..
To care when the life bleeds out of her,
To recognize the undoing of life,
So sacred, so sacred.

It is a shadow of a sickness that is beyond me,
Knowing it is your type that feeds on the light,
Because it is so dark, too dark,
For you to go within...
Scared of deepest demons,

And instead, you bleed and murder the outside world,
Screaming from something unseen from your darkest internal tragedies...

Becoming strategies...

Anything to avoid the pain...
Anything to make it easy, right?

Bleeding the innocent,
Feeding on the last pure innocence
Of the few unicorns left of this Earth.

I want to blame myself for my innocent heart, loving foolishly those dark,
Because I still see their light..

But I realize,
It is the pure light in me..
Innocent and fragile like a child,
Still through every dark trail I've made it through,
Never suspecting still,
The dark to be as dark as it is.
Malice.
Demons.
People who rape and bleed the world...
Who ACTUALLY feed
On the pure of heart...

Of which,
I know nothing more dark.

So where you have managed to not apologize or stop,
I see you now,
For what you choose...
Releasing you..

Sickness of the mind..
Body..
Heart...

And I release you,
You who have convicted yourselves...

Seeing you.
Forever now,
Seeing you...

For what you take
From the heart of man..

Sick,
Sick in my gut...

But I am Great now,
An Angel forever in disguise,
Only barely now,
Actualized...

Discovering,
Realized...

And I promise you,
I will Conquer you,
On behalf of what you have done to my children!

Beware.
For now
She Has Wrath!

I am knowing who I am now...
Knowing I am not of your world!
Knowing I am something much mightier,
My Diety contained to a little girl...
A little girl we named Ariel,
So that I would remember,
Who I Am,
As she sheds, sheds, sheds her layers,
To finally reveal
Me!

I am the Right Hand.
The Conquering Lion...
I am always, the Warrior for God.
Always his Lion.
All
Ways!
Shiva...my other Name...

Ariel is fading,
Your faces, her initiation...

Bleeding, scraping, peeling the layers away

She.....
Is Dying...

Soon...
To be gone...

And beware my Wrath,
When she does.

Beware,
For my children,
And their pure hearts,
I have killed on behalf of;slain...
And she...

Was just another name...

And You,
I see you!
Dark forces sucking,
Bleeding,
Maming,

My Children,
My Earth...

The true fools,
The true fools,

For you know
Not
My
Heaven on High...

Wrath burning fiercely now...

Foolish,
Foolish,
Demons!

You have awoken...

The
BEAST.













No comments:

Post a Comment