Monday, January 14, 2013

When Time Stops

Slowwww.
Sometimes it is slow..
As I pass..
And the time passes me..
We
Seem to be
In a snail race.
Feeling
Everything in my body,
Dosile and tuned out..
But not..

Just being.
The TV playing.
Me resting.
Genki tuned out,
Resting with me.
Hours from now
Will be another life..
Now,
I am tuned out..
And tomorrow seems
Life-times away..
And so does Love..
But it's still okay..
Because right here..
I have everything I need
In my now..

Sure,
I might Long underneath to have arms contain me...
Take care
As I take care..

But I am lucky.
To have a blanket.
A warm space I have nooked myself in..
A loving embrace
From The Creator within..

Even as the time
Goes by..slow..
..slow..
Almost feeling lost, drugged..

I am
Okay.
Enjoying my space..
With all things still stirring between..

I am The Peace of Strength..
Still "Lucky" as I can't sleep to my nap..
Still blessed..
Ever.
Loved.
And loving..

Even as I stand alone at times..
Never really.
I
Am the image of Strength..
Finally,
Retaining peace.

Showing..
I may keep it
Through any environment..

Finally achieved.
Thankful..
Even
As I feel
What my body is fighting.

Surrendering to it..
To all..
To him..
And the past..
To them..
And this..

But..
In peace..

And I thank you God.
Thank you, God..

Just Thank...

As I slowly..
Feel
And
Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment