Friday, January 18, 2013

Soul Channelings: The Switch.

Winter Passing: The Switch.


When you rise to the day;
Rise with me.

Sunlight dawn across our face,
Bare with me.

Breeze across a foreign rain,
Our lands a foreign place.

Undergraduate...
I dwell.

In the Heavens of Caves passing..
All the transit
As shadows on the wall,
As internal realms of resting place.

I look up,
And see the Dancing Stars..Hopi Sky..
And shades as shaped clouds.

The Heavens almost Thunder,
Just above the Painted ceiling...
God Touching Man
Upon the Dome,
A canvas, a mere veiled hologram-

The one portrayed tonight!
The one God wants us to see.

Underneath,
My heart a bit frozen,
Coming into thaw...
Days like death beds...sometimes not knowing anything at all...
Until I have to.

What I need, riding to me on the Chariots of the Gods..
My heart and humanity,
Thawing...
Arising to The Breaking Dawn..
Dawn's Proposal of Light.

Miss you, as I reign my Chariots this day,
The Pull wielding some tug-o-war
Between My Beasts,
Maybe the Next day,
The Card of Peace, and the following in the Suit.
..Temperance.
Themis: As all Justice Stands.
Take me away, from here..

Just
Take me away.
Not knowing what I say,
But rather the free bird in me singing to the flight she longs to be;
Awaiting an amended Wing.
Voice strained and shalln't sing...

Her longing
Her longing
To fly free,

To You.

Eyes closed and drifting, falling, the stream of dark air,
Carrying me down into Dream & Sleep...
And all that's lost
When I awake.

I wake up in the South,
Almost a banjo playing,
Cigarello tuning me into the leaves swaying,
And awaking jitters of creatures stirring
The Bayou just a footstep away,
Taken.
Back
Watching.

Something longing. Stirring beneath.
The stillness outside on
This porch of time..

3 days
Taken now.
3...
It's a warrior thing.
Warrior,
And Territory..
Seeming to come to a Stand, boiling,
The fight getting ready,
Ever to stand! Ever to take fight!
The Other Warrior,
Sitting, Praying,
A Mountain Top Made for The Gods, On High
The Master Goddess,
Ever Envoking.
Ever Thine.

She chants, and relaxes...
The Seas Carrying her voice Across "Time".
Hymning.
Settling to perhaps settle Them.
Through one body of Ray, ever connected.
Already done.
Observe, learn, & be more open hearted,
The Water Snake's Message.
Heeded.
It is already done.
Wolf and Deer Unite.
Ironic.

Medicines invoked,
As She Runs,
Falling into the Hum
Of the molecules configuring
All that ever is;
A Symphony,
I'd care to play time and Again,
Enough to keep
Up the Avail!

The Aztecs merge with the "Devants"
And the celebration of realms is all danced in a singular head:
The Goddess;
I am
Beside myself
FOR
Her; ever creating. Contributing;
Improvising.

9,4,8
Deathbeds.

Dawns.

Red dawns. Blood.
Scrapes. Bleeds.

Chocolate with Orange
Goddess Satisfied.
"Even In The Darkest hour, She always manages to pull through!
Heads like quarters;
Aces,
Championing my game;
She is The Lucky Bast
My only Cat.
Master to Me!
Egyptian Pharaoh Priestess.
Goddess on High.

For this moment in time,
Upon the Top of Lands all below.
Giant Mother Head of All.

I spill back,
To come back,
And hold rather a space to emminate in it all.
Stewing
A Vast Pot.
Melting..
Ever One. Organic Golden Shades of Buddah.
Ever Dancing bits-o-mass
Collecting and streaming
On Atomic Holographs.
Resting now.
Eyes laying back.
Falling: 10:11.
In
And Out.

"Fate working it's magic"
-The Switch





No comments:

Post a Comment