Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Slow Zone

I don't know.

Take him out; pluck it...
Let it go...
Why won't my soul?

Screaming
Taring,
Running
As fast as I can in the opposite direction..

Scaring..

My own shadows.
My own losses.
My own closed curtain
Running in the background.

Head turned back,
Aflash now,
Hair whipping,
At my last quick glance
Before I roar to my feet, and knees
Cupping my head down
As the blast takes everything
Around me.

Eyes crying,
Leaking
As my head stands to
The rubble
Upon my land.
The loss of many man..

The you somewhere,
In all of it..

Letting go.
Like a child lost and never wanting to
Give up that they're out there still
Alive somehow.

I've taken a spoon, and scissors,
Attempted to burn and freeze it out,
Attempted to love and hate it out,
To pluck and tare it out...

But you
Are out there somewhere...
And my heart won't let go.

Hating you so
Loving you so,

Standing in the foolishness of everything you said
And how it takes such courage to despite those words
Love you instead..

My feet wet in the puddle of soaking up
The cruelty,
While loving you
So...

A fool,
Just let one go,
And here you...

And here you...

Like my shadow.
Can't cut you.
Can't lose you if I stand in the light...
Can't run,
There's no where to hide.

Because cowering in the closet,
You still burn inside...

And it makes me hate you so.
Hate you so...
Hate you so..

Even though

My Angels
Are telling me

To Love.

It hurts
To Love you.





No comments:

Post a Comment