Thursday, January 3, 2013

Stuck in the Air

The expression of an artist
Is no good
Against the backdrop of an empty stadium.

I sing, and soul is released from me...
The music playing my harmony

And it goes,
Out into the air,
Unsettling..

Hitting no ear,
Where the Angels sing,

And it just seems
A pity!

I am the only one,
Here
And now, listening...

Needing to sing,
All of the time,
Needing it
To hit an ear.

I do not express
That it only be contained
In my box,
In my home...

I need the world to see...
Because I know they will...

And there are Goddamn Hurricanes in me
Seeking to spill,
To topple land masses
And arrange the earth anew,
Life anew..
But I
Am in quiet wait.
The inside,
Like peace of a warrior,
Waiting out time...

Testing
Me...

And I'm trying...
..trying to find
What it is THEY have me seeking
These Angels of mine..

Knowing..
I will get it when it's time..

When it's time.

In the mean time..
I sit..

Navigating in me
These things, and feelings,
These impulses,
And this time,

Where I,
Seem to be creating so much more than I realize..

Where I,
Have set in motion
A weaving..
That will unravel time..

Still,
Unaware
Of what's REALLY going on..
But aware..

Aware she's spinning a Web,
This great spider woman
That is forever apart of me..

Aware,
Even though I can't see...

And there are days,
If I don't keep expressing,
I just feel I will explode..

So I keep turning it over,
Bringing it forth..

Cookies for the soul.

But doing it for myself,
Becoming no longer enough..

So I wait,
And create,
And know..

The world will soon take this journey with my soul.

And until that day,
I play..
Play that game of wait,
Of create,
Of patience,
And the quiet listening and remembering
In all the
Spaces
(In between)..

It is an intricate Web
This one weaves..



No comments:

Post a Comment