Monday, January 28, 2013

No Healing Today

There will be no healing of the world today..
No great feats from The Great in me.

Today is a day of quiet solitude;
Reflection,
Mirrors mirroring back
The lessons attempting to penetrate me.
As I say that, my eyes leak..
My heart strong,
My vessel sad,
Running essence that weeps...

The world is vast,
And yet they tell me I'm too deep.
Unexplored with zillions of not-yet-understoods...
And yet, I complicate things?

No...
I am wise enough now,
To know it is not me...
But it does not mean
That I do not attempt,
To carry the burdens for these weak...

Still believing
In humanity..

In a way
That most have given up on...
So I have vesseled them upon my chariot..
Heavier and heavier, with lesser pull.

Angel going weak herself...
As the load widens,
And her humanity still reigns the beasts.

Love...
It is like a force that draws in me...draws near..pulls close...
And I can not seem to close it
Nomatter how I've tried...

But I have been a foolish girl, several times,
Dying many lives
Of deaths to those that would waste me dry...
I watched them.
They did.

So as my heart just seems to love the wrong kind...
Like something lost in me?
Or something dark?
But it's too great a sacrifice for the world at large,
Sacrificing my blood, so the demons can feed...
The world needs me...
Too much for Ariel to treat...
Treat This Angel
As a prisoner to her humanity..
Her fragile, foolish, little heart.

No....
There will be no healing of the world today..
I, internal, a little too dark...
My drum, off beat..
My soul, reflecting...
My needs, for Peace.

I am always sorry...
Where I have failed...

Mostly, I just fail me...
Always sorry, where my choices hurt others, but maybe they wouldn't
If they truly played my team...

Still...
Always sorry.
Because I hate the pain...
But I go on today...

Reflecting
Away
The
Rain.





No comments:

Post a Comment