Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Strong & The Weak

Reach in,
And cup my heart...

For it weeps.
Weeps from centuries of loving;
Loving man...

Loving the human man
And all
The waterless deserts within he..
His pain..
His sleep face..

And in me..
Barren.

My womb barren...
Where love, love..

Would be.
But not me.
Loving man..

Angel amongst accidental thieves
And "I don't-mean-to-be's".

He reached in..
I'm tired. Shapeless.
Losing form,
As I learned to love him,
And take the thorn,
The thorns,
Thorns...

A crown of reef.

It is not uncommon
For them to burn me...
Scorch.

I don't understand how Love somehow,
Can invoke such rage..disdain..

Blatant..
Abuse..

And when I cry,
It's like they don't see why..

See my wounded weary
Child's face
Just loving
Loving
To keep going..

For God..
For
My
God...

Somehow,
Something in me loving them..

Makes them want to abuse me.
And as I've had the force strangled from my breath,
And the words cut like malice
Malice
Through my depth,
They rage.
Killing the light
I've struggled to gain...

Taking from me...

Today.

Today.

I know I've got to cut;
To make the choice.
The last 3 chances u get
Will be the only 3...

Because thousands previously
Have been the death of me!

And if YOU knew me at at,
Or they
Or he,

You would know that never a hurtful word
Should ever be spoken to me...

You would know I tremble under cruelty..
Shake & Shatter

And then,
I just want to leave.

Because I can't continue to love these people so,
And have them say they love me...
But instead..
They suck and bleed my heart
Of everything good
Empowered,
Thriving,
That I long to just be..

To just have cupped.
And supported,

Because that's what this wounded child needs..

And I can be The Queen..

But she stands alone..

I need my King.
MY confidant, advisor, history.

I need MY ARMS
Of Love,
Cupping my fragile heart,
And eyes that see through my strength
To the trembling
Just below..

And so when they are cruel to me,
It is the lowest blow.
The lowest.
Demons seeking
To drain Angel's frailty..

Our source, porcelain
In this atomic light charge of love..

But demons..
Seek blood.
Human scorch, and froth.
Scalping & skinning
Because they know,
We are frail
In this realm.
Not our territory,
Not out home,
Element too real for us here.
Too shattering...

And his words
And hers,
Are demons' souls

Lifeless,
Drained.
God-less..
Without.

And in my loving, unconditionally,
They know,
They know,
They've trapped the Angels.
Found our weak-spot for humanity..

The humans I love,
Coupling..

Hands
With Demons..

And I'm starting to see
The answer lies
Not in my Angel soul,
But in my Mastery
Of Human time...
Understanding..

The realm
I've come
To understand.

I see them try to break me..
Often
Letting them..

But I realize I can't do that
This time.
Not this day...
Not now.

So I open,
Open and close...

Knowing I will be loved
As gently
And honored
As I've loved the many
Gone undeserved...

However
Deserving.







No comments:

Post a Comment