Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Testimony

Love as testimony.
I can feel my heart bleed itself,
But cathartically,
Releasing..
Dripping..
Seeping,
To come to another day,
Where when soundtracks are played,
I am a soldier to a beat,
A drum to the flair of wind and hair,
And living a life carefree,
Free.
For once in time,
I see me,
She..
Grazing underneath,
And releasing old scars...
Looking out-
There are flowers
And Her smile,
There is love,
And friendship..
There is connection,
And even this beautiful strength now,
To stand tall in the face of adversity.
To rise greater still,
Stronger now,
So when they speak,
I am unmoved, but by the Angels.
And my guides.
And the love that underscores all our tales:
Buried. Sad. Dark. Repressed...
Greater still the love,
Still abreast.
Still ever eternal
As we glide down and inward, to make resolve.
I...
Really
Loved them.
And I release that now..
Giving it back over to God and in the hands of the Angels,
Where they can domain as their shelter now-
Not being able to take back,
Or make happen...
Not being able to force,
But purely,
A surrender doth take place...
Simply because I know it must!

Love. Choices. Lust.
Kiss me on my forehead bare,
Where once my soul had ever
Been given over.
I see Us,
Hovering to time;
Suspended.
God, loving you ever still...
But I don't need this..
Version of us..
For it eludes the story
Of our honored.
Our respect.
A love, that yes,
The Angels might bless..
But I don't need this.
It would be too unfair, to us both, My Love.
Ever still mine.
Ever still thine.


No comments:

Post a Comment