Tuesday, November 19, 2013

My Ghost

Fuck baby, I love you.
Loving you more today; in it.
Missing you more today; begin it.
Beguiling Devil Play,
And my twist as barb around your heart;
My claws, baby, my claws.

You can't take this away- trying.
You can't stop this thing, unless you're lying.
You can't run...not for long;
Please don't.
Are we not both caged to each other?
Or Is that my imagining...
Making love but wanting,
No other invoked.
Rights of passage, just creating longing now.
I must be missing something...

I must be missing something..
Wanting nothing more
Than Real Man's Mark
And you, skin to skin,
Heaven or Dark...

Nothing more than the chance to fucking bare you,
You fucking thing!

Seems as if it would be storms
And dreams in nights boxed up
To who you seem to be.

What a long time, but I'm getting it finally...

That it really is YOU, I love...
Getting the clue,
From time passing,
And voices through...
From unspoken to telepathic view..
Now dreams...
And laughs,
And moments trusted...

Though broken..now..
Not a smirk but a slant of sadness upon the lips
She thought
Were yours.

Missing you like longing.
Not sad,
But sometimes...
Mostly because,
You won't answer will you?
Cut off the flow, the divine...the love that so naturally would,
DOES
Stream through.

Let him win then,
You always do!
Let him take the best parts of you..
And take,
And take them from me...

Before I've ever gotten the chance to see...

And even then,
Here I am...
Ridiculously,
Seemingly,
Un-verifyingly,

In love with you...

I'm starting to think it's true...

From the moments you won't run,
But walk with me...
To enjoy the view.

But loving you, My God..
Is also, as though to Love A Ghost...

Sometimes gone, before you were ever even here...
But also,
Sometimes here,

Without me ever knowing...
Now aren't you?

I dreamt of you, last night.

I miss you.

You were real there.
Real there *tearing
Because here,
Where we live..

Seems more the dream..

Where you are Ghost, from another place, the veil a distance between..

But my sleep,
Like haven,
And heaven,
And home...

When you actually
Will exist next to me...

I dreamt of you last night.
It was so good to see you, my Knight.
You weren't perfect...

You were just you..
And it was good-

Felt right..






No comments:

Post a Comment