Sunday, November 3, 2013

One more Tear

I decided I wasn't going to waste a tear on you
So, as she spoke,
And I uttered those words of consolance,
I managed to catch them too.
And the tears roll down my cheek now,
But nice, and slow, still there...
And really, it's all
Caught up in my mind,
As if trying to make sense of a storm,
In hindsight. As if maybe watching one, through a peaceful glass.
Head-fucked.
I was inspired to play,
But now,
I sit trying to make sense of it all,
So much!
And that moment,
How I saw still, the shock.
Knowing, no..my sadness has not kicked in;
Seeing now,
I didn't want it to:
To shed
ONE
more tear over you.

The pit of Anger Swells
Hidden in
Everything I have not allowed myself to feel- like a seed, deep.
But it gorges, and bleeds,
And I feel it begin to pump restlessly
As I shed my tears
Over woes
And beauty.
Over those,
And all I see.
And all we feel-
The world & I.
I shed my tears for those...
And yea..
I see,
I shed my tears for you.
In all
The woe and beauty.
In the slow roll upon my cheek,
That does not actually amass only pain,
But so
Much
Glory in God,
As us.
All off us, each of us..
And still I find,
It is not enough, but only TIME,
Can be the achiever
To take the burden of pain away.
Even still, new pains..
.. likely trailing.



No comments:

Post a Comment