Wednesday, November 20, 2013

How the Wolf cries to the Moon

So sad.
Finally hit,
Like low drums
And symphonies swaying tragic composition...
The sadness...
Finally hits.
And I will cry...
As you are right...
It will not change a damn thing, will it?..

Will it.
So I'm crying...
Because I need to.
Because I love you.
Because THIS is how we're doing it...

And I don't know if the signs are lies of imprint...
Some other soul tracking me...

But it is sad.
"Sing for the Lion & Lamb"
Arrangement slow and haunting
As I watch vampires and wolves...
And hear your howl
And feel your bite.

I may very well cry myself to sleep tonight...
Letting you hold me from afar if that is what u wish.
If that is what will get me through...
This sadness...
Every loss...
Really..
Just the loss of you...

"Sing for the Lion & Lamb"
The universe rains in my eyes...
"Sing for the Lion & Lamb"
Missing you. Feeling her...
Her character through the love they share...
Him...her...
And how he left to keep her safe. Or
"Left her alone in this".

"Sing for the lion & lamb"...
I sing for the lion & lamb.
Searching for you. Looking for you always.
Just like how he left her, His Bella.
And she couldn't breathe, or live without him...
Once they met.
And maybe she saved his soul...
And maybe he did indeed...
Save hers.
Sing for the Lion & Lamb...
Crying myself to sleep tonight,
Literally now,
As the wolves howl,
In the movie that was left on my doorstep this eve.
Sign?
Or no sign?

How do I know? Really?!
Always spilling my heart, oh a fool...
In hopes
You actually do want me...

I don't know. It is only faith...
And testimony...
Hope..
And love....

That makes me a damned fool.
A blind seer.
But I am okay
With the sadness tonight...
Because at least it means...
I have truly,
So truly...
Allowed myself to love you.
And with much more grace than your kind mighta had on me, many lives before today.
I will cry myself to sleep.
And awake strong.
For you.
For me.
And for the us we may
Or may never be...

It was nice seeing you last night, In my dreams- more needed that you know...

But it is bittersweet and raining now...
Chest to chest.
Heart to heart.
Eye to eye.
Mind to mind...

Is this goodbye?
Even if you are
"Here with me now"?

Movie slowed down...
Almost the end..
And my exhaust is slinking me into
Beds without you.

Okay.
I'll be strong.
Strong..
And go on...

Enough with
And so without you.
Bitter.....sweet..
That butterfly ...and Bee..
And how their sting,
Is from such opposing worldly things.

Asleep...

I'll let you catch me ..
While I'm falling..
Asleep

No comments:

Post a Comment