Thursday, November 21, 2013

Memoirs to Her Danna


Sweety!
Kiss me AND consume me! Bite me, and eat me. Devour me like my thighs are prey between your teeth.
If it is consumption, I laid to that attempt, many a wonder-ago..
Laying beneathe skies,
And being enveloped so.
Longing, a foreign mount.
Leaving it all behind, everything that had made me cry, and laying now
At rest,
In your bed,
As you consume everything I gave to you,
So long ago.
What it is, today, I surrender to-
No use in fears anymore,
Even if there is indeed,
A fear that ought to be respectable.
I...
Have loved you for so long, and hard..
With so much of me somehow, but in the most uncontrollable sense of who I am.
You may take me. May even so give me away, as you please.
Winning.
Bowing.
Maybe a tear to come, but slaves n'er a chance at happiness
Anyway.
Or...
Am I the story I so love?
-Deep down, that Geisha, I know the story of..
finding her Danna
Loving him, loving her.
When that is the only respect,
A Geisha may ever know of love.
Fox Trot.
I miss you so. Love you so!
And maybe it better,
That u are where u are,
Still, unknown.
In kisses, and love affairs,
I'll fair away for you baby.
Love you so baby.
Find my soul maybe,
Or die, maybe.
Knowing you,
More than this premise, studying you though, as this life,
Much different.
Are we both,
Much different now?
This time around.
Incarnation or two?
Do you know I love you?
My Danna.
Hate to love something you never know will surrender to you
..or, what's worse after that..
Finding that it doesn't actually fit.
I know..
How love is.
You made me understand how the fear could be great, from the pain.
But with me,
Love is ever a game,
This Nihilist, Goddess, Slave-Angel..
And you...
You are my Knight!
Trojan. Warrior.
Flame. Samurai.
Do you know I've loved you?
Whoever it is, you are
In this life?!

No comments:

Post a Comment