Monday, November 4, 2013

Home Finally

I suppose I have come,
A long ways.
Suppose I am harder on myself,
But don't realize until those moments pass;
So as I kiss Genki,
Alone to OUR place,
I see Kyra,
And us buying him together.
I see the move back to my mom's
And losing the life we tried to built.
I see Ronan, in all that time..
And I see how Alecia too,
Has passed.
I see how she left this place,
Maybe because it was always mine.
And so now I am where I wanted to be somehow.
Pulled the jobs I wanted.
Alone finally away from them, and Her, Dear Mother.
And something feels right..
Even in the sadness,
With loneliness ever still,
Having a protruding tale.
I love him.
And gave all others their chance.
It is,
What it is,
As for now,
I do this Dance...
And see if I can find
A whole lot of soul,
Somewhere beneath.







No comments:

Post a Comment