Sunday, December 2, 2012

Illumination's Resting Place

Kiss my cheek,
My eyes close
Resting my soul
Into relaxation.

You do not have a face,
But I see you,
Sweeping my hair away
And gazing into me,
Seeing me...
Seeing me...
Loving...
.. Me.
I see you sweeping away
The man where he lay
In my bed-
No promise of tomorrow Divine.

I see you,
Holding my soul,
Entrenching.

I am tired this morning,
Needing to rise,
Tired,
With heavy eyes...

Kiss me.
On my cheek...
I close my eyes,
And rest
Into relaxation.

I close my eyes,
And I see the light...
Rays vast,
Stretching beyond
Anything I can see left..

Searching,
And looking for its source...
Until I look down...

Me..
The light is coming from me.
My chest.
You.
Your kiss.

And me..inside...

You kiss me.
I close my eyes.
And fall
Into the deep within...

And all I see is the brightest,
Most beautiful Golden light...
Angels and Divine,
All Consuming,
All Vast,
All entrenching...

I know it is
The Light of God,
I know it is
What's in me
When I close my eyes.

Your kiss, now, a vision,
Apparition..

But I know you are real...
I know u have a face here,
A place here,

And I await...

Not longing...
But I close my eyes
And rest into relaxation..

Your place to me,
Is within
Until we meet.

I see you.
I know you.
Though I do not see
Your face.



No comments:

Post a Comment