Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Deep Deep Inside

As you kiss me,
My cheek slants into your lips,
My tears streaming sideways,
My essence spilling forth.

My heart weeps,
In the absence;
Phantom lips..
I nuzzle into
You.

My heart is young...
Here,
With you...

Soft
And returned
To it's original form.
Vulnerable.
Unsettled.
Unknowing...

Wise,
Old,
Knowing..

Lost,
Following...

Inbetween the knowns..

I feel them. Your lips.
Soft,
At my temple,
Holding more of me,
Than u may ever want..

As I cry,
Cry,
Cry,
My tears hitting nothing more than the floor...

Not you,
Not you at all.

I miss you.
And I am sorry for that.

Confused.
A girl.
Little girl, lost...losing...
...finding
Something...
.. somewhere

Kicking rocks,
Looking for gold...

Convinced..
Convinced...

She will find it.

Nothing can turn her,
...not the God's,
The rules,
The previous knowns...

Here,
She lay in the lands between..

No time.
..events molding,
Intention pulling

In ways she can't see,
Her mind pulling
Matter
Like gravity...

And she's unaware
That she's the future Queen...

Unaware..
Inside though,
Ever knowing...

Deep,
Deep

Inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment