Monday, December 31, 2012

The Belly of The Beast

She stands, trembling
Freezing cold,
Holding her own...

Arms around opposing shoulders
Breathing out frost,
Looking around.
Ankles deep in snow,
Looking around...

Trembling from the snow..

My momma took away my peace today.
Re-Calibrate.

The winter
Freezes
Time
And many hearts..

And I'm
Looking around.
Breathing frost,
Trembling..

Trying to keep MYSELF
warm.

Myself.
Warm.

Against this frost-biting ice..

Against the frailty
Of what she won't hesitate to shatter,
Not he,
Not them,

Frost bitten.
Trembling.
Waiting in the snow
For something to show...

Weakening.
Weakening.

Trying to be...
Enough warmth to keep me going.

Weakening.

I know,
It's become time
To
Go inside.

In there,
The Belly of the Beast,
And with-out,
The frozen bite of winter's time.

And I'm cold & on fire...
All at once..

All at once..

Setting ablaze
To another day,

That would test me...
Test my feats.

My heart shakes...
Crying
More than my legs..

Tears becoming
Ice down my face
For I
As My Warrior...

Stand, and stand alone, ever more
To the cold...

Shaking. Trembling. Tears leaking from
Looking around.

No one
Is coming for me.

Because I
Am The Spirit Now.

And I go inside...
Knowing
In me,
I have to muster

That I may,
Take to my journey
And be on my way.

Because while no-one is coming for me,
I know my place..

I
Am coming
For they.

And it's okay now...
Because although I am alone...

The Angels Great
Journey with Me..

And I know,
I am never alone..

I got used to waiting.
Waiting for some face to Come for me...

That face, the only that showed
Was the God,
Ever within...
Finally revealing...

And I know,
I must be the face
To many
That stand and wait..

Just..
Like..
Me..

I
Am

Coming.

As I journey back into..
The Belly
Of The Beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment