Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Fawn Incarnate

Get out of my head...

Obsession.

I will!
I release you!

I am no fawn,
Not stupid,
Not waiting,

Until the shot rings.
Blood.
Bleeding..
Draining.
Painting...

The white fall...

I am not she.

She is a life before me.
She is the haunt of my ancestry..

But she,

Is not me!

I am her,
Reborn!

Her child,
A new!

Never slain!
Never a day;
A Goddess A New..

Incarnate.

She,

She was my mother.

And I watched her..
Bleed,

As the bullet bore
through

The mothering nurturer

She spent life- times being...

Only so she could give
Birth to me...

And I watched her...

Watched her die,

Where the bullet pierced through..

The spirit leaving in her eyes...
As she,

One leg, by one,
Collapsed...

Processing,

The end,
Of her life...

My Fawn's last gaze,
Into her daughters eyes...

For I am the transfer,
Of Goddess Life...

And as she gazes,
Leaving..

One last glance against a white painted red,
The fallen snow,
Holding her last breath,

And I know...

She knew...
She waited...

Knowing
This was coming.

I am her...

Incarnate.

She is
My life...

Me...

My Mother,
My God...

Passing on..

Giving me life...

So I can go on
And fulfill,

THIS destiny...
....shape-shifter....

And I am not she.

Not weak.
Not unseeing,

But a Goddess a new...

A birth great,

For THIS time...

Strong,
Brazen,

A warrior.
A new.

But she...
She lay in me...

The spirit of everything kind,
Everything sacrificed,

So that the world would know love,
So that the passed life,
Could be protected...

Dying
For the greatest cause there can ever be...

Giving birth
To the new cause,
Protecting man...

Through me...

She is my mother!
And she rests eternally in me...

But I am not her,
And no man will ever see..

Me...

Begotten.

For I am the new life,

That begets...
Trails...

Passes on,
And through...

And leaves.

She

Was my mother...

And I,

I am still she...
But she,

My Obsession,
Is not me!

And I will not a lay in the snow,
Upon my own defeat...

For through her blood and tears to love man,

I arise,
Upon her sacrifice for me...

And I have been born again;
Goddess A New,

An evolved breed...

The nurturer forever within,

But my heart,
A warrior's feat!

....and I get up,

Stand to my feet, and say goodbye once more
To the old of me...

Of us...

Her spirit transfered,
Her vessel, sacrificed...

The snow,
Beginning to fall...

Carrying the death and transition of it all,

For the frozen tears
Signify
The warrior reborn.

It is cold...
And she is gone...

But where I walk...
The snow melts...

And the fire within us all...

Ablazes...

It is a new humanity,
Coming a drift..

And I walk now...

Initiated...

Into the life,

My mother,

Prepared me for!

I am her.
She is not me...

I am the strength
Of something emerged.

and the fawn lay...
A new vessel taking away...

The transfer....

Goodbye
Mother...


I
Am you now..
.....

And you,
Forever

Living in me.

Humanity

Will rise
Once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment