Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Body's Voice

Dried up.

The swell of water.

I'm parched.
Body starving,
As she goes thirsty,

But I refuse to feed her.

Bit
By bit,

In the smallest amount,

I let her drink;

Do to her as I please.

But starve of her, her most
Principle needs...

And I know
That I shouldn't.

But I can not stop
Neglecting

Neglecting
What is mine to take care of...

Water.

F#cking let her drink!

"Water", she gasps...

But I'm too busy...
And she's bothering me.

Needing me.
To take care of her.

"K, in a few minutes"...
That never come...

And when I awake with a headache...
I know
She's dying...

So I stuff her full of Excedrin and coffee

On her empty stomach,

AND THEN,
I let her drink that damn water
She's always crying to me about!

Never..
Learning..

I'm really quite mean to her actually!
But
For some reason...

I just
Won't
...stop...

And that's okay...

I know
She likes it

Anyway!

Go team!

No comments:

Post a Comment