Sunday, December 23, 2012

Against Odds

Will he hold me,
And spill to me
That I am beautiful?!

Will he see me from afar,
And know in his heart he never wants to raise his voice to me?
Never wants to make
My pure heart cry?

Will he
Be the person,

To make that grand gesture
And small alike,
Everyday?

Will he go out of his way,
To learn my love language...
Speak it

And spoil me with gestures of
His ego aside,

As I love without pride?!

Can this boy be a man,
And isn't it silly,
If he is not?

Isn't it silly,
If he is not?

If he loves not his light,
How can he love mine?

And if he pushes today,
What would cause tomorrow
To decline?

When has love been enough,
To warm a cold
And bare heart?

And one so dark?

No...
No...
It is not likely
This day...

This will be the one deserving...

Not likely he will process
Another's world,
Sacrifice,
Love,
Spirit..
Unconditional Light...

Silly
Silly


Silly
Silly...

Cold Heart
And her love
Against
Every odd...

Still,
She loves him fiercely,

Until,
It turns her
Cold
And dark

Too...

Him
Her
Against
All odds.

But every time he steps back,
Slowly inching to turn away
(And run)...

She stays,
Instead,
For him.

And he will never know,
What she's giving up to love him,
For far better a man,
Would easily feed her soul,
Mind,
Heart...

Not bleed it,
Hurt it,
Abuse it...

And we all
Must learn...

It's just how many times,
Does the same lesson burn

Imprints of repeated war-cries?!

How
Many times?

I'm still counting,
Through my nine lives.




No comments:

Post a Comment