Thursday, February 27, 2014

The Knowing

The clouds are unmistakably bright out-
Contoured enough by the shadows in them,
To make them pop, against layers of their kind,
Moving at different paces.

They want me,
But I still want to get to know you...
Waiting for your call.

"What do they want from me", strumming through my ears, as my own song and voice echo in my soul
Memory.

Question is,
What do I want from you?

The meditations are different suddenly.
I see more, like the Eagle...
See more from up high...
I stay...
Up high.

The visions are becoming clearer, the peace, smoother,
My rivers, more temperate,
My love, nourishing.

I want...
To nourish you...
You, with the cool-water face.

Give me a chance to cast my charms on you, your arms around me...

I swear, it would be a dream, little Titan.
Loving you, already.
And knowing it...
Since I saw you.



No comments:

Post a Comment