Friday, February 14, 2014

Rotating Bodies

As if under the stars,
The retrograde spins me,
Out of my windows
Out, and into the world,
Where
There is no shortage of the o'bleak.

Still,
I am spinning,
And floating,
As if a Rotating body of star energy...
Oblivious in my now,
To the darkness that dark really is-

No, not the dark that surrounds me to make me bright-
The big open space that allows the stars to exist...
But the darkness that lay not just in humans...
It lay in breeds and breeds alike...
So perhaps...
Creation.

Still...
I am bright this night;
Not like the sum of others,
Where I wear the cloak of the veil
Like a thick and heavy fog.

The bodies that were rotating in me earlier, fluttered my being,
And now..
It as though I have sailed away from my body..
And they have sailed away with me..
And we abound for the open sky, ready to take our spot
Where once we were born.

Bodies of light.
I can acknowledge the dark,
But I miss my bodies of light.

I miss them badly...
So I
Simply ascend.




No comments:

Post a Comment