Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Shivers

What happens now, is an elongated sweep.
Fantasy's like destiny and Serendipity.
"No, no",
She says...
Maybe "no, no"
He says...

And only the Chill
And ring of time,
As it shivers over my shoulders and spine.

When she met me, she, like magic, had just wanted to be in my arms,
And I,
In hers...
And it
Didn't quite make sense..
Til I saw,
That I had loved her,
At first sight.

And I did.
And she left.
And love goes on, because by no means,
Was she a first.

It's not the same
With men as women..
In the sense, perhaps,
That we fall, and quickly can one thing,
Mean anything!
EVERYTHING.

Everything!
And here,
One thing,
Has quickly become everything.

Waiting for your call.
Shivers again.

Something about you,
Shivers again, all over.
All over.

And I think I got lost, looking back.
Lost in looking.
Lost in seeing.
Lost in amazement.
Amusement.
And has it only been
Two days?

Like a lifetime?
Shivers again.
All over.

Is obsession sometimes love, squandered?
Unmet.
Pulling.
Laying unfulfilled?

Sometimes?

I don't really understand
The shivers..
Over you..

Is it me? Or is it beyond us?
Obsession from years of uncured life,
Or the magic instead when I caught your eyes?

Can it be?
Shivers every time I see...

Shivers
In all the questions
All over...

How
Could it...

Be...
?


No comments:

Post a Comment