Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The Chess Player & The Witch

He
Plays to Win;
To "force a concession"-
Maneuvers; all strategy.

She...
Loves him.
"Witch" is the deepest Spell.

He...
Has a way,
Of bringing the players in
The game..
And making the game,
A new life-reality,
As though we are all sucked in.

She...
Keeps loving him.
Letting him.

He...
Says he doesn't read into things...
Sitting across his psychic counterpart..

They speak to eachother
In other languages by the many,
Invisibly. She checks his bullshit both there and on the board,
Making mental notes.

I imagine,
All a chess player does...
Is "Read into things"...
She notes his Bullshit...
While realizing She
Is sitting across from HER Psychic counterpart.

He...
Is Some Force...
Raging...
And Definitely A God...
One many a man have feared.

Some Stallion of a Greek Myth...
And Our love...
This God & This Princess in My Own Blood...
Has it been,
That we have loved
Before?

I Know...
The Wrath
Of The Gods.
The War-Rage that steals in Hades & Shiva; in Ares.
The Sexual-All Power Feline and God, in Aphrodite and Bastet.
The unwillingness to stay down In Pele..

He...
Is some form of Poisidon...and Narcissus, the tale of his charm and selfishness...

And here...
You put us together..
At this game of chess.
Mental...
Chess.

And I find His Force is powerful;
Too...
Remembering...
I am Only Half God.
Human too.
And as my force wanes,
And I grow weak during portions of the game....

I keep loving him.
It is a Subtle All-Force...

But...
The most Potent and Powerful
There is;
There will ever be.

And as I've said..
This "Witch" is always
As strong as she is weak-
It it the ALL-Mother that resides in me:
Nature. The Tao. The Life-pulse and energy of IT ALL...
Of not just My Humans...
But the energies
Of the World..

THAT...
Is what I get....

I fade, and wane..with the pulse,
Then bright, and ignite...
I send a pulse out....

The Pulse..
She is Love.
She is my Child.
She is my strength.
She is the force that binds still,
The human shards of my heart, split long ago.

All this realized...
With Gods
At the chess table.

But with him...
My force Wanes.

Perhaps...
He is making me too human.
This God, and man...
That the witch loves...

She just loves...
And the game...
Is still
Not over.

No comments:

Post a Comment