Thursday, February 20, 2014

The Master Way

Breathe Little Witch...

I want to ruuuun away.

I don't want to know this so much anymore,

Somedays.
Away from the flowers...
The learning...
The quiet...
The breath of Earth;
Of earth.

Soon,
I will scamper away...
And find my place again,
Amidst nature.

Here,
Underneath,
Sometimes I just anger...
Anger
That it's so hard to breathe.

Anger, that I'm too far away from me...
And that people who act as trite,
Might still have their paws on me...
So claws, I'll off you with,
Paws..
Off.

I want to run away,
And never come back,
To a life she'll live as sacrifice.

I tire, so I find,
Easier to run away, you!
I run...
Ready for a better way...
But maybe running, little Witch,
Can't lead her that way.

I must Command & Own.

The room.
The Space.
To Be.
The I Am.

The Pillars of Truth:

Knowledge,
The Force,
Self-Dicipline.

Stand.
Command.
The
I
Am.

No comments:

Post a Comment