Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Veil of Emotions

I like,
The in between.

The time to think.
Even though it levels me...

It is the only thing that settles me.

Feeling...
Feeling...
Feeling...

Is
My LIFE!

Even though it levels me,
It grounds me.
Even though it settles me,
It drowns me.

And I hear...
Hear song...
Going off, in my ears like radio hits repeating that move the notion in my soul-
The Ocean
in my soul

Or it is Angels at times...
Or me...
Or classical ballads my inner genius hears after listening to just hours,
Hours,
Of instrument only.
Symphonies....
Only.

Me only...
Listening to a subtle undertoe,
Like the churning of bees in endless unrest,
Or the growing
Of the Kentucky Blue...
A hum. A buzz. Or a silence...

Silence...
Like Love, or Growth..
Opportunity or Art,
Abstract or
Ever-Just-Existing;

Silence...
That is what I HEAR.

And if not that...
It is everything.

And it is heard
In loud screams...

Called Feelings: Energy
In

Motion:

Feelings.
E(nergy in)motion(s).

THAT,
Is what I hear...

Always.

And it eats at me...
As much as it rests me.
Sleeps me,
As much as it deprives me...

It is...
My gift...

To See The Beauty...
To hear the undertoe where so few do..
Or will.

And it is the ONLY thing that settles me in this life...

But I am also most certain...
It will be the thing that levels me as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment