Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Heh

I studied you;

Then,
U was encapsulated.

I guess...
I ended up listening better than I thought...
For somewhere in that..
I found you too.



Is it possible,
That there is something about you,
When we met?
Like magic?

...And even though, yes I profess it,
Even as I gleam to be crafty castor myself...

Is it possible?
Asks
The still skeptic in me.

I write..
Like I feel..

The everything of propriety
Being broken.
No English structure.
Only the modern words to the proper punctuation
Of some eclectic mixture of how I speak, with the quick jot of how I choose to reflect it, in a second's notice,
As...

I Hate
going
Back.

No...
No revisions.

Would u have revised our visit...
If u had the chance?
No, I think..
No, I know...
Says the Aquari...

..."I know"...

No.
Stopping myself.

I can't know.
I oughtn't to...

No comments:

Post a Comment