Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Wild

Sponged
By books
And lost romance in movies;
Energies intertwined
Behind this character,
And that actor...

And I watch,
As love stories are spun,
Or written,
Displayed,
Or portrayed.

Ease the ache,
Ease the cure..
It's double-edged in repeated words from two heads..
Two faces,
Two hearts.

There is a secret in the air. Everywhere.
And THEY
look at me like I'm wild,
For seeing these whisps, like Fairies.
I think,
"Fuck you".
Jealous bitch! Winky face. Smile.
Cuz they wish,
They could see,
What I see.
Believe me.
It comes with a price.

I lay back on my bed and open my legs.
Enjoy that.
As I pull the black off tongues
And as always,
Miss you, number 2.
But I've gotten used to that too,
So I also lose you,
Number 2.
As life proceeds,
And paths meet...
And we will see,
Where all ours lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment