Friday, January 10, 2014

2:22 Line Up

Painting Dali's in my mind,
I fall to the swindle swagger of house beats and perfect
Old school Jazz,
Touches of deep, hypnotic..
Like you,
On me...
On me
On me
On me

I can't stare, one more scare
Meets the beats with the best beats in me
Intertwined Harmonies
Colliding Divines,
You and Me
On me
You and me..
On me
On me

I will break past the windfall
And make sure, to take your heart with me,
To heaven, my love.

Everything I will ever be...
The Apocalypse.

I've always felt it in my bones, "the new age"..
The Apocalypse.
Like I said...
"Running Wild" (slow motion camera notions watching actress' hair)

I can't believe the option I have before me of where I have to go!
If but only I can listen sometimes, you know us.

Sleepy notions,
Float her slow motions,
Hair weaving to the flow of slow, so slow. More than you know, so slow.
She makes love, like flies...
The kind you watch in the sunset over a waters backlit slides...
Yes the guitars that men learn how to make love to...
As I'm sure many a Woman has pushed to...
Kiss..under sunsets,
And midnight's dreams...
Soaring, my Love..free...
So free...the flight, the air...
Can you feel that, against your face..
Snapping winds still like harmless fog...
Maybe a good metaphor,
For
Our love, my love.
Indeed.









No comments:

Post a Comment