Sunday, January 5, 2014

Gold & Love

Darling.
Oh Darling, oh my, how I look to the sky
And let my heart smear wide across to you
And Him.
Memories fade where the runaways get replaced.
Smiles on faces, and melting lips
Sinking ships,
Especially ones you and I have been on.
Still searching, it all
"Collapses"
Into place.
Gemini mind
Melts me after you...
But he's picking up the pieces
You never looked twice at...
Finding Gold strewn across our walk...
He is a lucky man
Who says I am a lucky girl-
Gold & Love everywhere.
Gold & Love everywhere..
With him, I smile daily.
Just like with you...
In the few moments you'd linger to care if I smiled or not...
In the few moments you how ever still abandoned time
And time
And time
Again.
You get the point.
I like the calls.
The love.
The opportunity to express myself and be corrected
And laugh
And even scared...
Because he won't let me run away.
Whereas you never cared if I stayed.
And I like his loose lips.
And the man in him that wants to spoil me.
And how, yes indeed, he talks to me like you had...
Oh yes, like you had...

Gold & Love Everywhere.
And while he's foot by step with me,
You are in my sky.
I have ground.
But at least there, you still lay.
Swept away.
In another life.
And another day.
Where I can love a man
Like you without being crucified by his inner fool.
In my heart. In my sky.
But I guess never too real
In this life.
As you were never at all good to me Darling, anyhow.

Love & Gold.
Nothing here now,

But Love & Gold.

He's strolling with me.
Picking up the Gold I lost
Over you.
Thinking you could ever be THAT.




No comments:

Post a Comment