Monday, January 13, 2014

Easter's Constellations

Tears fall like rabbits out of her eyes,
Dripping into forming constellations.

Under Easter,
I write, human humdrums of life,
And thought,
And life,
And thought..

And I balance myself out a bit,
So that the sadness he had left in me,
Is not so hurt.

I breath in the tick and the walk,
As cars and people pass by
Living their life.

I breathe in,
The tick, tick, tick...

Wondering how long it will be before he is gone from me,
Or this heart of mine,
Mended once more.

I am a writer,
Pen...and no booze...
Weed...and no desk...

Just the Internet...
And "you"...

Just me...
Watching...
So much become and pass by.

In the night...
Under the sky,
Every night...
Where I forget to remember
All the reasons I ought to let you go.
Let you down, from my pedestal.

I remembered today.
And I need to.
I need to remember
I need to let it break my heart
And sink in...

Do it's damage. See it's damage...
Because she had been hiding from me-
The Damage,
Deep down...
Ravaged.
At a loss.

So I,
Writer under the stars,
Watch Easter cry her Constellations above me...

Taking note...
And thought..
In note...

And
Thought.

Not much I can do...
But watch Her...
Maybe cry with her...

But at the very least...

May I write to tell her stories...

Being the cushion
She'd lost
So long ago...

Catching her dripping masses
And messes...

And giving her a blanket,
She tries not to need.

Together,
We are in love...
Easter & Me...

Easter
In
Me.



No comments:

Post a Comment