Saturday, January 11, 2014

Little Ant & My love

Little Ant,
How I would if I could,
Shake you down
And hold you by the throat...

Always under my force, Love..
That's what I'd do!

Make you eat it,
Like shoving your head, full fledge
Into an unsuspecting Birthday Cake-
How about it's Your's at that, too.
Little Ant.
Boss.

How I would,
If I could,
Have you melted to me...
Beck and call...why not?!
It's what "actual" relationships do-
Beck and call.

Stupid.
Love my hand on the back of your neck,
Shoving you down,
Listening to you not beg..
But you're getting close.
If I were you, I wouldn't care either, hurts too much to...
But feels so good,
Loving you,
The way I do....
Not needing ANYTHING from you...
Just ever protecting you in my deep,for no reason made known to me that doesn't evade my logic...
No logic...you...
None...me...baby...
And how I love that word,
Still being yours solely.
There is something I love about you...
But yes, (smiles knowingly)...
Your destruction is deep...
I get it.
We are on the rise...
You and I.
Did you know my destruction is deep too?
So is my healing.

So...
Is yours...is my point.

But I know my relationship to you
Is some dream,
In between worlds,
Truths,
And Fantasies.

You are the Epitome
Of all now...
The illusion of you is...
And so
Are you.

And I know I love you, Epitome,
Even if our love may only ever mean just that...
I loved you, for no reason at all, but that I was meant to. I had to.
There came no choice.
And so it was...
And so it is...
And so I love...
And protect you in my heart.
Hoping one day you will remember,
There is nothing to forgive.
Then,
There is only love.

At all.

I'm really loving this. Life. In ways. More. Because I have loved you.
Because you are special to me.
And observed lifetime-like...
Protective like sweeping away hair on your face,
And soft refuge
Away and yet embodied by the world.

Happy Tidings. Journey. You name it.
I want you to live and love, and laugh, and know

There will never be another you.
Spread your light, Ant...
And I will in the mean time,
Just
Always
Love you.

You are my beautiful sad mess.
I can never arrange you...
But the Brilliance is...

You are already arranged.
Ever changed.
And changing.
Evolution, as you said it.
I miss your poems.
Your "baby's"
And truths slipped.
Or all talk to that Sociopath flipped, my Two-Face.
It's okay.
I'm your Bonnie.
You just don't know it yet...
Little Ant..
That I can't,
Make do anything,
That I want.
I surrender. White flag. Boss...
Even if you are sick and all...

I'm not saying you are...
Just going by what you say...

I wouldn't know.
It's not we were ever friends enough for me to know.

All I know,
Is the lifetimes and love I saw...
Endless, many...
And you...
And I...

And this.

And you now.
And me now.

This now.
Glorified. Punched. White snow.
Everything I know...
In dreams and visions,
I awake to to find a simpler, more complex version, on earthly plane,
Stead of Lucid Escape...

That is my now.
And I am glorified more this day...
Because fate might make sure the planets move to sink in impressions a bit more
Than other occasions.

There is still a blank where there ought to be you...
But God rays through brighter like day play, those days too just missing you...

It actually is a beautiful thing...
The way you have caught my heart, like a butterfly.
Maybe your a mean kid...but you've kept me alive..sometimes finding the moments to gaze in my jar,
And I watch you float away in your eyes...
As if I remind you of life's nostalgia...
And her complete series as well.

Life is a beautiful thing...
With a love like this.
Like how I love you.
I see dawns arise,
And violins rip electric gardens...
I breathe air differently,
And see you
In EVERYTHING.

It's not so bad...
Saying yes to yourself.

Signed,
Free Love & Tenderizing Passion
To My Ant Boss' Dismay.













No comments:

Post a Comment