Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Night

Disappear from me,
I'll watch in the distance.

Holding back, as if listening to Our song fill the air. Holding close.
Holding tight,
Every night.

There is a song distant, in the stars,
And I hear them like wailing ghosts with angelic voices.

The Beauty
Is a Beast,
That is rare.

Standing there in mud-tossed terrain,
Spear in hand,
Ready any fight.

White horse with wild
Guiding her through the night.
Knight.
I love our Night.

Beating Heart,
Adraft me in.
Setting sheets aflame...
She brazen...
Ready for Hell & Heaven & War...

Never, but really.
I steady like two feet pacing now..
Steady to align
To this Ready of Mine..
As I know seasons may allow rest, but
War comes too..

Yes War, my tiny America...
My backyard...

Face
The Sun...

He...
He...

A Son. Sun.
Knight.
Father... One Father...
As I turn to the Sun
To rest my past.
The gateway down.
As the gateway in.

Sleep Sheep...
As This Lion settles in.

The Lion
&
Her Lamb.

No comments:

Post a Comment