Thursday, February 21, 2013

Restoration

I love you;
Calm,
Upset.

There is grace between our being.

Calm.
Riled up.

A stillness across skies...
Where just perhaps our souls journey in the night;

Sleeping.
Riled up.

Protection, like a blanket & shield
Power, a Graceful unveiling
Servitude,
A night watch.

Looking out, everywhere, at every, tiny thing...
I see you,
Feel you,
Like grace in me...

Serene,
Calm..

Until I'm riled up.

I twist and bend, The Water Barer, to night's foretold
Where gigantic bodies of existence,
Rotate, with pushes and pulls..
Where moon's change,
And we, like magnets, move..

And in all this,
Feeling you, but bending to apropos moods...

Loving you,
And even often, Dear One,
Waring with myself not to...

This,
Is a sword
I put down this day.
The War, my love-
It needn't stay another day.

Because I ought no longer be ashamed.
Why should I
Be so ashamed

For loving you?
Seeing you?
Breathing in those faint but profound harmonies of your spirit..
And how they dance my wings..
Like a pixie, celebrating all things.

Worship & Glamour.

Why should I be ashamed? And coil up,
Feeing your judging telepathy?
Why, would I let that taint,
Something so simple,
And so profound,

As the view into
Another's Soul?

I know,
That I should know.
That I am expected,
To know..

But no, I don't always..
And you, have taught me,
A great many thing,
Already...

Though I am too, ready to put that down.
No more love through pain.

No more lessons gained this way...
Let them be few.

I pray on my knees...
More and more,
Every Day..

And in the wonders I see,
There is a vast awakening in me..

And in my heart,
I take you with me, on this journey
Of
Relieving Peace,
As if liquid Gold and showering energy,
Are literally poured into our being,
Restoring all imbalance..
Feeling
The truest nature:
The harmony of everything,
We as Man, were meant to be.

It is something you will not know,
Until you FEEL what I mean...

But,
I take you with me. Inside. For my joy-ride,
And hug you tight,
As They, restore me...
As I watch that shadowy past life memory,
So black, so deep, so dark & lost--cavernous.. Literally
Become vanquished in the light..

Once,
Like you,
Believing that Dark was me.

If you fear who you are without it, fret not;
That is the Best part of the journey...

It is also, at times, the most challenging,
For it is easy to fallback on old systems,
When we can not see the How, the Way,
In THE NEW.

I love you.
Yes...
You...

Seeing you in everything.
In everyday.

And I guess..

That's okay.
I guess

I'm finding that peace,
Where it's all okay.

You stay..
Right where you are..

And if your heart moves you,
Either way,
You too,
Know where I stay:

...in you, somewhere
But I am also a seeker of Peace & Fate..

So I'll stay.
Until I'm gone.
Never knowing either.
If such a spell will fade.

















No comments:

Post a Comment