Saturday, February 23, 2013

Carrying That Torch

I don't even know what to say anymore..

No,
Nor how to express myself,
As I lose myself
In everything: Love;

Fear, barely able to exist here-
You, still as loved as ever

And I, somewhere on the clouds,
Truly dancing-
Can't stop a sunbeam;
An extension so brilliant
As God,
Through you,

Nor I.

No...

It is hard to contain the silliness that when spoken,
Is so easy to not understand:
Love
Miracles
Forgiveness
Ease.

I have noticed instead,
They try to pull the fears in me..

And their eyes widen that not I fret,
For I have cut those strings;

Pinocchio freed!

My heart feels wide beyond my being;
Horizontally stretched as vast as vast can be..

And my mind freed,
In beginning stages,
As I dance in my imagination,
And Love,
Just Love,
In Ease.

Shedding skins,
Does not mean past lives
Do not live on.

In fact,
It only means,
They grow beyond their own means..
Today becoming something,
They could have never been
The life before.

Leaving them, him,
Her, or not..

Here, they are..

And as I love,
Opening up to the sky,
And flying out of my chest
And dancing in my mind,

Their love meets me;
Never...
Never ever gone.

And instead,
Easing me.

That I can love,
That I can see,

And I don't need them,
To see these things in me.

Simply & mostly,
Because I know man by now...

And so I forgive
Man by now.

With Hawks wings,
I raise myself above human plains,
And look down and see-
A souring sight.
A much different view
Of the world,
Than most will ever venture to see..

That all, however,
Can.

Upon that ground- That Earth..

Souring,
Passing,
Through that veil o' sheath...

Seeing things,
These sweet things,
May never, ever see...

And loving, loving them still!

I seek,
To spill, and sing through words, these hymns in me..

These sweet Odes
That the artists convey in their work..
Their words, soliloquies
Their chords, attunements
Their heart, dripping

And spirit, wide...

And I just search, keep searching
With peace and ease,
For the words to spill over in me;
From the keys, rhythms
Their expression holds-
Their notes strike in me;

From the colors
And the notions
That somehow give my imagination wings,
And attains in my soul a freedom,
I have always longed to be.

So sweet.
So, so mouth watering, and dripping from the crevices of my sincerely smiling contented being...

And how,
I can taste this nectar,
And love you
All at the same time..

Needing nothing
Returned for once..

For truly,
I

Am my greatest returned anyhow.

I sweep my smile
Up to that sky,
Where our Love, my Love, lyes...
And I can settle my spirit there for a time,
Resting..

In you,
Before I come back,
And move, keep moving.

None of it Is ever quite as far as we fear it to be..

And I see that now.
And I thank you, Love, for gracing that vision in me,

And I hold my head up high,
Tears
Streaming-

The Light of God,
Leaking.
The gratitude,
Seeping..

As Life moves.

And today,
I still remain not to forget you.

Though indeed,
I have grown these hawks wings.

And something in me..

Forever,
Ever,
Has Changed!



No comments:

Post a Comment