Saturday, February 2, 2013

Desert Ablaze

Trail-blazing...
I live under the stars,
And gasp my breaths..
My body laying horizontal to the Earth's Horizon...
As She sweeps over me,
And grazes...
Coddles me to rains of light,
As dancing stars..bluest night..
And this is where we all are..
Here,
In me,
As I lay
My naked body, the Earth's newborn..
Adolescence fairing away,
As my integrity covers the parts
That no man can take...
But my sweet Mother Earth.
My innocence, reborn.
I stem
As a seed of the Earth..
Legs, and bare..
Something there..
Arises...
Pushing her up to meet
Life, Sun, perfect
Condition
For her to rise...
Fair..
And
Become.
I
Am a seed of the Earth, anew tonight,
Dancing starlights and reigns of Fire
As another seed broken through desert crust.
Naked body bare,
Laying there,
In the middle
Of nothing but clay dirt
An desert
And dancing stars
Initiating...

Bare New
Newly
Appeared..
She..
There,
Out of nowhere..
Birthed
Once more.








No comments:

Post a Comment