Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Ring

My heart is a little broken underneath,
The morning slow to inspire me outta sleep,
The missing, like exhaust with thought..
Searching though he's nowhere to be found.

In many ways, I am the Wise One,
Who doesn't want to grow up.
Seeing many days, the place I belong,
But so rarely being able to stay there,
As emotions bind themselves.

So what do I do?
I finally pull myself outta bed, Ready...
To start the day;
I've already decided to smoke a bowl,
Since I may not get coffee today.

Underneath,
I miss him, like death. He has always done this to me-
The Missing, Like Death.
Mostly because he doesn't say anything.

And there's her...that star...that brilliant star, loving somebody...
Not me. Brilliant in her confiding,
And finally that moment, I found myself wanting to kiss her...

And I knew then, after all this, that yeah, perhaps she was doing something to me
Perhaps she has for a while.

The Toil of "straight girls"....
I would think she knows,
Just a bit.

Grasping at The Blue
To see how I might let go in the Rainbow'd light.

It's interesting
What a ring will do to your hand,
When you leave it there too long.

I finally
Took

My ring off.





No comments:

Post a Comment