Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Perfection

Goddamn, the way I'd twirl u up!
Wouldn't even know
What was what, forget completely or not at all,
That it is I,
In my delicate hands, forcing you,
Down into my bed.

My God,
The way you wear that Red, vision in red,
As I could eat u up, and
Scoop you alive.

I love your wild little thing, she is a beast.
A killer I'm sure all the same,
If not proof already beheld.

Your touch on me is hypnotic. Your pull on me, foreseeable, but surrendered to.
Your body....fuck...
A whirling motion, and your tinyness, how I'd love to grip you in my paws.

Tonight you danced my world into perfect romance.
You,
Was all I needed.
Just as you gave it. Minus the ending, departing, and me pretending not to care as you, Beautiful Thing...
Walk away.

"Mm.
My God."
That's all, I can think,
When you let me behold you-
Your stature.
Your Bronze.

Fuck, you're perfect.
Accept

For the "Straight" Thing.
Accept
For that.
;p





No comments:

Post a Comment