Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Way of Faces

Love goes out,
Let it shine.
Let it shine as my branches stretch
In directions of all Divine.
I take it in, in breath
Holding it
For sunset,
My trunk waiting
Before letting it all out
To rest.
There is you
In me
Here...
Every face
Where I stand
Loving me now.
As I love thee.
No separation...
On this hill, during this brazen day...
No separation between illusions
Of miles away...
No separation in labels...labels...always
"Owned"
In labels....
Here,
I stand,
The Sun with us,
As I reach out
To love you,
Where you stay...
Loving all,
Just between
Them
&
I....
Uniquely
Of God,
And of the God-Stream of Love
That flows as
OUR River...
You & I....
He wants to chain me...
I want to Love Free...
Free to be loved...
And so this caged bird
Recognizes
The illusion of a cage
At all.
For I am Free...
But whom ever I choose
"Must also..
Choose me"...

The Sun sets,
And through my branches we see now
The brazen orange and reds
Of the fire, the passion, and the tangibility of Sex
As the Goddess call of energies
Unhampered...
And this is why
The Oh-So-Mighty-Goddess
Does indeed need
The Mighty Father
To balance...
The Wisdom
The Tempered Understanding
The Patient Time...

I lay my Goddess down for a day,
And relieve the girl holding her
Hosting her,
To lay back...
Breathe,
Take in...
See...
The illusion....
That anything she need or want
Is anything but right where she stay.

You see,
I STRIVE
EVERY-Day
Just trying to temper my own hurricane,
My own storms that rattle the bars of a cage I'd thought to always be there...

The cage: merely my desires...
Merely,
That which I am attached to...
Merely,
That which I want...

My Father says: "stop wanting"...and I know as his Daughter of Spirit,
Father
Is right...
But I do not know how to tame storms this night,
And so
I am set out, on a new mission.

To be a Goddess
Under my Father.

To be the Balance
Between worlds...

To tame in me,
What has never been tamed before...

To learn
The Way...

And to watch
Who'll stay
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment