Saturday, November 3, 2012

Goddess DrumBeat

I wanna walk wildly in the terrain
Bare, naked
Feet free
To run
Into the unknown,
And breathe it, feel it,
Dance it.

Put the reigns in my grasp,
And let me slap them
That this world delivers
At my feet.

There is no reason,
An animal such as I,
Should ever be beat...

So let me beat instead for the all of humanity
As one foot pounds
And the ground trembles-
As the other foot sounds
And hearts begin to shake and
Beat, beat, beat
To the drum
Of Goddess Feet!

The Earth trembles beneath me;
A collaboration
Between worlds...
And she steals me, sets me free
In her vital energy
As I run
And pick up pace!

The face
Of her
Carries in me...
Like Goddess drumbeat
And everything, everywoman
Has never managed to shake off:
Her Own
Internal
Power,
Ever present, ever thine-
A niche that never a war
Has been won over...
A suppressed beast,
That has indeed only grown more ravenous with time!
She whisps in me
Like catching winds
Ever to carry my spirit free
From this plane.

Speaks to me in gentle hymns
As guitars sing the lullaby's
Of my pain,
She grazes my skin sincerely
Giving me strength again,
And now I Rize, Rize, Rize
From the fire in between
Fanning the smoke of ash and flame
And ushering in
A New Tribal Sound!
Drumbeat!
Crowd!
Tribal Seed.
Ushering in
A new sound.
A new race!
Goddess Breed!
Tribal Seed.
Goddess feet!
Beat!

No comments:

Post a Comment