Sunday, March 31, 2013

Butterfly against Winds

I miss you,
Slow and distemperate.

Restless wings flutter my heart, and tumble falling;
My gut, the catching of flight failing.

You are my butterfly.
Delicate and slave to your winds.
I, a wind fierce at times,
With peaceful eyes.

Do not stay far from me across desert skies,
Where I feel you moving, slow,
And getting lost to lands far and between us.
I am still here, your dream.
Going nowhere
Like stamped memory
And native feet upon an Indian land.

It takes more than night or sky
To distance you from me.
Takes more than stars' galaxies,
And other worlds, through veils of which
We will pass through,
And pass through again..
With Every passing, something changing.

Shapes and forms do not impress upon our fears,
As you fly against winds, struggling..
Soon, I to appease the roars.
Soon, into calming.

The cushion of our hearts
Is a delicate, delicate calling..
And I give u a place to land here,
When your fluttering becomes strained,
And your being grows fear
That the storm which is your world and mine,
Will not stop hailing.
I am here,
Cushion to your wings astrain.
Here,
Where you can rest
Before you take flight again.
Here.

Never straying far,
Because I can not leave you.

Your heart is one with my own..
And my eyes see with your soul.
I can never,
Be but far.

With you,
Never far.





No comments:

Post a Comment