Thursday, March 7, 2013

Time Under Tree

Soo tired.
And life is waiting on the edge of the River banks.
Waiting,
For me to jump in
To the Rush, the snare;
The flow...

That at times will sweep so fast, nothing will be catchable, but rather only, rideable...
Until merges happen,
And rivers collide...
Until paces change...

But for right now,
I sit on the edge of the river bank..
Watching,
Tired,
Knowing for some intuitive reason,
That its not time
To take that leap.

My soul rests here,
Weary...
Weary after lives of battles.
Bloodshed,
And them taking and killing my family, because I stood for Peace..

So like Siddhartha,
This is my time under Tree,
BeFore I get up,
And take that jump-
That leap of Faith
Into my next life's destiny.

There is a time.
And while the time is coming...

It is
Not
Now.

Now...
Is simply a time of recovery
Before I pass through,
The Gate...

First,
It is my purpose
To contemplate...

Then..

I will know when.

Simple.
Peaceful.
Waiting.
Gaining...patience,
Love,
Truth.

A truth..

I've only just begun,
To notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment