Saturday, April 6, 2013

Different Wall

Generations contained in molecules of tears upon my face.
I'm seeing my being slammed against a wall,
But there's a warm embrace.
The sunset graces the lighting, in Angelic Flora,
Golds and brights
Oranges to nights,
And some under-current that when I go home, I will be embraced under my Bayou's Banyans.
She is a tall tree, wide and sheltering.
The reality fits contrary to the spiritual;
Viewing a puzzle piece that seems not to suit at all,
Viewing the stature, in a seed.

There is a lot there, between her and me.
Unspoken, and felt, like telepathy.
Empathy...that thing, He claimed not to be.

Looking upon that face, it is as if I am standing before a Bonsai, tiny, intricate,
Containing secrets of the universe, unknown..

Yet, when I go home,
To no home,
There she is,
Titanic, and somehow sheltering ME..
Unknowing.
It easy.
Like breath, and nature innate.

There is a profound star gaze in her eyes; some wanderer to universal skies and destinies..,
And here she meets me,
Where I might be loved for a short time...
Loved...
And loved well.

Where we can wander together for a little while,
And hold hands,
And keep the other's soul.

She is my tree,
My friend; me.

A reflection I journey to keep.
Prayer bound
In colliding destinies



No comments:

Post a Comment