Saturday, March 9, 2013

The Shelter

Perhaps a gentle Love,
Will save me one day, from this heart of mine.

Tempted though I am,
Til suitor's face is shown,
To lock myself deep,
Staying curled so,

For the heart is cruel to me,
In the choices she makes.

It is safe in here,
Not loving any...

Where I lie to myself,
Including his Name.
Where I sleep my centuries of pain
Into moonlight's abyss of dreams.
Where there,
The veil is a sheathe no more,
But 'stead, another world.

I want to close and lock the door,
Curling up so and as though,
He hath taken no part of me.
Not that I might step forth
And give more,
To heart's craving,
That are not, what Her heart wants-

Hoping,
In shutting the door,
The time will become like years,
And he will fade from her so.

Where so she needs.
Unable to give herself completely, to any more,

Though they await on their knees,
Longing eyes asking,
And she's wondering why she's still...

Looking away.
Unable to give

Accept for dreams,
And him,
Where chances
Hath passed.

Screeching and burning
Heaven and Hell,
To rip this so from her heart,

Crying not just for them,
And all they lost,
But for the world that has too lost,
Time and Love,
Coming down here,
To be apart of this thing that hurts.
Incarnations full of forgetting
And slaughter..
Full of hatred, and blame, and power,
Yet us, each, as soul,
The bittersweet beauty of subtle life-force gracing every scrutiny,
The Butterfly as delicate and seemingly useless, yet, we as Man,
Watch and look upon it,
In it's moment,
As though there were nothing more than that-
A magical wind betrothing our gaze
Something subtle,
And beautiful,
About a life,
That takes shape, grace, wind,
Place.

My grace,
I wish to shelter away; cocoon until I can transform,
And this heart of mine that I have wrapped and tied a bow around,
Will be free
To be given again.

It is safe in here,
Coiled away,
Yet still, I sleep,
With longing.
Wronging.

Love oughtn't ever be,
This way.

Locked out.
Locked in.

His doing;
Mine.

And I just want to shelter,
Until I can revive again..

And know a gentle love.
One true.
One
Willing,
To love and lick my wounds.
One,
Where we,
Can clean
Our pains,
Together.










No comments:

Post a Comment