Thursday, September 6, 2012

Heavenly Release

The breath of God, Mother Gaia,
Is my chariot into Heaven
Descendant clouds peak in heaves
Of twilight highlights of pinks and grays, blues, and hue's of Violet's sunfire underbelly.
It is my ride atop, up far,
So far from where we are,
I ride a heaven on high
Like spirit's wild fire.
In Heaven, I am gone.
Into the clouds, breaking away
So far away
From where we are.
Stand tall,
And fly free. No more accosting who I was born to be, but me:
The spirit in the chariot of Mother God's wing; The Dark Phoenix I've seen!
Today, as August falls, and September arrives,
The Summer lays down in rest, as the Fall greets...
And I too, journey afar now,
In rest of it all...
Finally ready to sleep an end down,
To rest and recover, with retreat.
My journey lays a road ahead, into clouds on high and wings,
I am joyful to take an exquisite bow
And retreat to my Thrown on scenes.
Summer, farewell...
And in dawn, I say adue...
As asleep to the Earth, my spirit may be,
I arise in the Fall-full youth.
Phoenix of the sky,
I lie with the Dark and I,
Know the journey of the moon...
Lily Lilac & Mahealani Blue
I see, the sea, I see the sea
I ride the sea, just me and you;
Deep Blue.
Deep Blue.
Deep Dark Blue, a journey
Of Midnight's Cue.
Arrest.
A'rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment