Friday, September 6, 2024

Kin

 

Put down the phone; pull away from the nightly search. 


Have not the regret in your heart that ails your restless soul...


But instead sleep. 

Sleep these long hours. 

I forgive you. I always did. 


I love you. 

I always have. 

Yes, it is special. Sacred. Solely yours. 

Yes, time was lost and betrayals were slung. 


I forgave you a long time ago. 


No revenge. No anger. Only love. 


Yes...we had squandered it this life. 


Yes, you did, as I know everything now- all the pieces had puzzled together finally 

After the years set in.


It all makes sense. The way you said goodbye. 

Why. 

How it happened. 

How it all 

Happened. 


Yet regret, nor shame yourself not please...


All I want is for you to love, 

The way us coming together was meant to lesson.


Yes...you had squandered it. 


I forgive you my sweet soul. 

I always have. 


But we must move on now, 

Don't you think? 


Be not angry my dear love, 

And come back to me. 


Come back to me. 

For we are kin. 







No comments:

Post a Comment