Saturday, May 24, 2014

The Wave

I drink 
In honor of you...
And their words and their lips may pierce... 
But when have we let that ever matter 
Between hearts. 
Ears listen, perked...
But I ride the wave, 
That came crashing in...

I ride it out as only one can...
Or take it not at all.
Sit and let it drift? 
How could I? 
It's not just any day, 
A wave like this, 
Comes crashing my shoreline. 

Are we theives? 
Not we have adult capability to speak it out?! 

I am no theif, 
But indeed you make me...

Crooked. 
Criminal.

The way I like it. 
Til Death takes 
What we could never give over life anyways: 

A perfect illusion 
Of what it all should have looked like. 

I say, fuck that! 
Ride me! All the way home! 
Sunset...
Dawn after dawn 
And all...

I don't need what they think I need...
And I can ride it 'til it all breaks. 

So yeah...
I drink in honor of you! 
And maybe even us...

And all the riding we do! 

The way we break, to bare, for others...
And neglect ourselves..
And need love that is usually so broken, 
Love is still foreign...

Though not...
Because in me, I love, and can...

I drink...
To what will change...
All for the better. 
Thanking in my breathing moments...
The time, 
That I am not in pain...
Or that my freedom may still be exercised..
Or that I may experience feelings of love, and life, and joy, and inspiration; guidance. 

I follow the dancing moonbeam; the stars...where they travel to. 

That is what I do. 
And it is experiential, where I dwell...
Some alpha state as they say, 

Nay. 
I hear the whispers...

But they couldn't be further from the truth...




No comments:

Post a Comment