Monday, October 28, 2013

Themis

Power.
I sit, beautiful dog, resting his trustful-nuzzled snout over my arm.
He is bundled tightly by his own body,
And he loves
"Mommy"..

Power.
And weighing.
As I sit, and remember that vision of a notion,
I see myself holding both hands up-
The invisible scale of the Divine
Sitting w/ Themis
Looking out,
Weighing Notion upon Notion
With body left behind...
Mind left behind..

Vesselage.
The Water Bearer.
Damn,
She has been playing it small, this
"Ariel" by which, she goes.

I have
Forgotten home..
And then to arise to a day
When there are more Angels than humans;
More visions than there is Matrix-
More love & God,
Than there is death- Hell.

I sit. Weighing,
Notion upon notion..
Happy now.
At peace.
Being a vessel.

And...
What I see, what I remember from yesterday's vision:
Power.
And not letting that scale tip,
When dealing in the affairs
With Humans.

Who am I
Is this

Ascended Master
And Angel
Descended

With many more my kind
Surrounding
And hovering
With wings.

"Do not let the scale tip".
Do NOT..
Stop!
..giving YOUR power

Away!"

That!
Is what I "hear"

No comments:

Post a Comment