Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Isn't You

I want to be able to reach my hand out to someone...
Familiar...yet new..

Type, type, type, type.
And have them
Type back.
Understanding me.
I so wanted that person to be you.
Express. Smother! Smear the blue.
Type, type, type tap,
"I'm responding to you".

Response.

Type, tap, tap, tap, tap,
Type, type, type, type...

But that response
Isn't you.

Love is the stupidest of all foolish affairs!
I, for one, always learning,
That No, "love is not always enough".

Fuck me, already.
Please.
Do, it.
And kill me.

I hate loving now.
And living now.
And working only to support young and new Hell alike.

I loved her..
Love, her.

Stupid love, never enough.
Stupid love, never enough.
And though she will ever be unsatisfied.

Am
I
Possessed?
Or
Just Human?

Loving her,
But she hasn't been enough,
And why?
Can't I make it not,
That?!

Couldn't I?
Have?
No?

Day.
1.
Beat. Bed.
Got up and cleaned a bit. Played a bit. Laughed a bit.
A bit...
Better
Than yesterday
So full
Of soul-less hope.

I will miss her
Soul.
And I am sitting,
Wavering,
On which is worse.
But...
I think..

I know...

No comments:

Post a Comment