Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Veil's Storm

I'm lost. They pull at me, like children screaming; "Attention" "Attention"!

I can't even think, the world spinning, spinning around, going groggy-
Hazey & a cloud...
I can't quite make any of it out-
These sides,
Screaming!
Gesus Christ,
Fuck the screaming...
I'll get to you, I'll get to you.

And I want to cry,
Fall down to the floor and collapse, give up, there's no use anymore..
Tattered fucking dreams,
All a tease for silly, low-class little me.
Swimming against Rivers
Possibly of my own
Imbuing...
But these Rivers are like mountains,
And I am still only
And merely
Koi.
No feet of my land
As much I not have fins for my sea
When I need them...
No wings for the sky
When matter
And mass
Always shift here.
Earth here.
Tired here.
Trying not to be done here.

Maybe....

Maybe I will be.

Just another day
In the failed life
Of a universal missionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment